Producing Cut Parts For Light Manufacturing , DIY & Creative Art Uses
Easy as 1 2 3 To Get You Cutting
1. Pick a Table Size
2. Select a CNC Plasma Cutter
3. Add a Optional Compressor & Dryer
Video Tutorials & Manuals To Get You Started
Remote Assistance & Support Via Remote Desktop
For More Hints & Tips Visit us on our Facebook Forum
Mig,Tig,Arc Welders & Welding Gas
AC 220V 1/2 Automatic Electronic Timed Air Compressor Auto Drain Valve
No Fitted Plug Supplied
Auto Drain Video
In/Out Port Size: 1/2"BSP
Flow Aperture: 5mm
Indicator Lamp: LED indicating power on / off
Voltage Range: ±10%
Protection Grade: IP65
Insulation: Class H
Maximum Working Pressure: 1.6Mpa
Maximum Temperature: 90°C
Ambient Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
The Largest Current Consumption: 4mA
Power Supply Voltage: 24-240V AC/DC 50/60Hz
Discharge Time (ON): 0.5--10 seconds
Time Interval (OFF): 0.5--45 minutes
Application: Widely used in filters, separators, dryers, gas tank, drip legs and other compressed air system components.
1 * Electronic Drain Valve
1. Clean the compressed air system before installation.
2. Note the direction of the arrow when installing the valve : outlet do not use the hose that not against the impact of air.
3. Power supply voltage should be consistent with the drain valve voltage: the positive pole must be connected to connector "1" when using DC.
4. When leave the factory the drain valve has connected to the cable, brown is Live L,blue is the Neutral N,yellow-green color is the safety ground wire GND.
5. Be sure to tighten the long screw on the terminal box to prevent water from burning.
Warning! When installing the electronic drain valve, make sure that:
1. Compressed air has been emptied (that is, under zero pressure).
2. The power supply has been switched off.
Xtreme Engineering do not supply a fitted plug please use a Qualfied Electrian for installation
Pay In 4 & Cancel Any Interest
Compass Business Finance Ltd
The Incredible CNC Cutting table system produced in the UK from Xtreme Precision Engineering is a computer controlled CNC plasma cutting station Producing accurate and detailed cut parts for light manufacturing,D.I.Y and creative art uses.
Easy bolt together steel frame construction, incredibly strong and rigid
Replaceable dual sided slats
22" LED Large Display Screen
Draw on your own favourite Cad system and Import DXF directly into machine
Scale artwork with simplicity and ease to fit any sheet size.
Technical support during normal working hours.
This is light industrial machine ideal for your workshop or garage as it is all 32amp 240v single phase.(P50 cnc)
We supply all the parts you require for this build and is part assembled, Easy assembly with step by step instructions
Comes complete with the following software - Intuitive software for any level of user
Over 50 self help tuition videos included with our user friendly Graphical User Interface Manuals and literature
Nesting software included
HVAC Ventilation duct and fittings creator software - 14 shapes included - Uprgradeable Industry Standard
Easy to use Graphics package and additional cad packages also included
Comprehensive Shapes library - use common shapes and re-size easily to your requirements
Galvanized Water tray & supports - catches cut metal & reduces fumes in local area
Sturdy Industrial work station
Automatic Advanced torch height controller manufactured by Price CNC(xtreme plasma)
X-Scan camera, simply scan any drawing for easy import into cutting software
Fully Enclosed Bott Workstation
Visit Our YouTube Channel
Unit 14A Innsworth Technology Park
Monday - Friday
08:00 AM - 16:00 PM
09:00 AM - 12.00 PM