Producing Cut Parts For Light Manufacturing , DIY & Creative Art Uses
Easy as 1 2 3 To Get You Cutting
1. Pick a Table Size
2. Select a R-Tech CNC Plasma Cutter
3. Add a Optional Compressor & Dryer
Video Tutorials & Manuals To Get You Started
Remote Assistance & Support Via Remote Desktop
Modular Design, Easily Upgradeable
Features Include 2D Cad, Advanced Nesting, Sheet Trim, Cut Recovery, DXF & SVG Import, Toolsets, Shape Library
Hundred's of Cut Ready CNC Art Files Included
Cuts Metal Sheet, Cuts Holes & Slots in Box Section,Channel & I Beams.
Can also be used as a Guillotine
Cutting Table Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
Prices Shown Include UK VAT 20%
PLEASE CALL FOR CURRENT LEAD TIME ON MACHINES
From Mennekes, the AM-TOP series of IP44 CEE industrial cable mount plugs are robust, reliable and easy to connect. Featuring open terminal screws all facing in the same direction the AM-TOP series of plugs are terminated quickly in the field. A rugged cable gland at the rear of the plug when tightened grips the cable and seals the gasket at the same time. Integral strain relief prevents cable kinking. Constructed from a heavy-duty Amaplast casing including nickel plated contacts with high heat resistant contact carriers supporting excellent corrosion resistance. Ergonomically designed the AM- TOP series of industrial BS4343 plugs perform exceptionally well in the most demanding environments.
Amaplast is a superior quality, toughened thermoplastic material with excellent characteristics. Making them virtually unbreakable. The key points are;
• Abrasion resistant• Self-extinguishing• Heat resistant• Resistant to cold temperatures • Wear resistant• Good electrical insulation
Mennekes AM-TOP industrial plugs are designed in accordance with BS EN 60529. The IP rating is composed of two numbers. The first number refers to protection from solid matter, the second number for protection against liquids. The higher the number the better the protection. See technical datasheets for full definitions.
CEE connectors have an industry standard colour coding in compliance with BS EN 60309-2 / BS4343 and IEC 309 Colour coding refers to a connectors rated voltage.
• Violet, 20 V to 25 V• White, 40 V to 50 V• Yellow, 100 V to 130 V• Blue, 200 V to 250 V• Red. 380 V to 480 V• Black, 500 V to 1000 V
• Rugged construction for added durability.• Screw terminal connection. Open connection terminals all facing in the same direction enabling rapid wiring.• Single part body • Cable gland and sealing. Tightening the cable gland activates the internal cable grip and automatically seals the gasket.• Integrated cable strain relief, preventing the cable from kinking• Highly heat resistant contact carrier with nickel plated contacts, supporting corrosion resistance and abrasion.
• Construction sites: Covered sites and buildings that could be exposed to splashes of water.• Agriculture: Portable equipment used or stored in sheltered environments.• Food industry: on indoor equipment subjected to light splashing.• Entertainment and sports: Sheltered spaces protected from the weather but could be exposed to splashes of water.• Ship yards and ports: Sheltered repair workshops and dock plant rooms.• Light Industry: Area’s that are not exposed to Extreme temperatures and humidity.
Q: What are the advantages of AM-TOP over similar CEE connectors?A:
AM-TOP cable mount plugs feature simple open screw terminals all facing
the same way, this unique feature enables rapid in-field connection,
saving valuable time.Q: Are the connectors easy to install?A:
AM-TOP connectors have simple screw terminations for electrical
connection. An integrated cable gland at the rear clamps and seals the
Plugs, sockets, appliance inlets and interlocked sockets conforming to the latest requirements of British and European standards. The insulator outer casing and interiors are manufactured from Amaplast (nylon 6) for excellent mechanical performance from -25°C to +55°C. This material provides good electrical insulation and will meet the requirements of most industrial environments.,Contact tubes and pins are made of brass. To prevent incorrect connection, the earth contact is in a different position, relative to the safety key way on each socket outlet, for each voltage. All types are colour coded by voltage and are suitable for 50/60Hz operation.,Products are type tested to VDE.
The Incredible CNC Cutting table system produced in the UK from Xtreme Precision Engineering is a computer controlled CNC plasma cutting station Producing accurate and detailed cut parts for light manufacturing,D.I.Y and creative art uses.
Easy bolt together steel frame construction, incredibly strong and rigid
Replaceable dual sided slats
22" LED Large Display Screen
Draw on your own favourite Cad system and Import DXF directly into machine
Scale artwork with simplicity and ease to fit any sheet size.
Technical support during normal working hours.
This is light industrial machine ideal for your workshop or garage as it is all 32amp 240v single phase.(P50 cnc)
We supply all the parts you require for this build and is part assembled, Easy assembly with step by step instructions
Comes complete with the following software - Intuitive software for any level of user
Over 50 self help tuition videos included with our user friendly Graphical User Interface Manuals and literature
Nesting software included
HVAC Ventilation duct and fittings creator software - 14 shapes included - Uprgradeable Industry Standard
Easy to use Graphics package and additional cad packages also included
Comprehensive Shapes library - use common shapes and re-size easily to your requirements
Galvanized Water tray & supports - catches cut metal & reduces fumes in local area
Sturdy Industrial work station
Automatic Advanced torch height controller manufactured by Price CNC(xtreme plasma)
X-Scan camera, simply scan any drawing for easy import into cutting software
Fully Enclosed Bott Workstation
Visit Our YouTube Channel
Unit 14A Innsworth Technology Park
Monday - Friday
08:00 AM - 16:00 PM